Main menu

Trade Insurance

Trade InsuranceTradesmen need a wide variety of insurance, regardless of the trade, whether they are a one man band or a construction firm. Builders liability insurance covers public liability, but can also include things such as tools insurance, professional indemnity, personal accident, and employers liability. Make sure you're covered if you need any time off of work. Give us a call today to see how we can help you.

back to top